the most enjoyable subject


To think of all classes that i had, I have found that I do not really have one that has me in a hurry or I will love it. I like many of those, like “LABORATORIO DE QUIMICA GENERAL”, all classes have a theoretical part, but the majority was in the laboratory. I liked this classes because I could put into practice everything that, at least supposed, I had learned. I had something like freedom in the laboratory, for first time in my life had not a teacher 100 percent pending me; of course there was a teacher and an assistant to supervise, and to guide. I also remember with great pleasure my teacher, because he was really interested in us to understand what we were doing, He was also very nice. And other thing that makes this class’s one of the most I like (or remember) was be my partner lab and friend, we sometimes made mistakes but we had a good time.

Other class I like is a CFG of volleyball, this class is a good one, I don’t have to do something harder or need to think about something else, and I play whit my classmates half the class. I enjoy this class.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

your blogging experience

A Photograph You Like