why did you study your career?

Well when i was younger like 5 years old i really wanted to be a veterinarian, but specially i wanted to help animals in danger of extintion like elphants and rhinos, but all came to down when i tell my mom, she said "are you want to die of hungry?", she broke my hopes, but life goes on.
Later, when i have 7 or 8 years old, i wanted to be a doctor, all begins becouse i saw grey´s anatomy, and i come to fall in love to medicine, biology, and chesmistry. When i graduated of high school , i still wanted to study medicine, actually medicine was my first option, but  my score was not reached for medicine, my second option was biochemistry (after 2015 i´ll never heard of  biochemistry), I never thought of be a scientist, I wanted to be surgeon. Nonetheless I´m pretty sure this is my place,  and i hace good friend, my marks are not the best but i try.
I expect, in the future, find a cure of some disease, travel and make science. maybe if don´t Works, i would like work in rhino orphanage in south africa or another place where i can take care of animals.

Comentarios

  1. Cristina! I'm so sad for that your mom say! But dont worry! The money isn't the most important part!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Cristina, i liked your story and mainly the idea of protecting endangered animals.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cristina I love rhinos, I like your idea to help them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

your blogging experience

A Photograph You Like