your blogging experience

My experience in blogs, before this class was null, nonexistent, never in my life had written a blog. I do not know the reason (like Jon Snow), but I think I was never interested in writing anything. It is more I hate written, I don’t like it, maybe is for my Horrible writing, or my zero imagination to write.
On whether my writing has improved or developed, I think my writing was very bad, because I was very difficult to write in the past or future, and my vocabulary did not help much. But now is not so bad, I think that since I started to write in English I have improvement (maybe because my writing was horrible as I already mentioned).
Actually, writing is not my favorite activity, so If it was my decision I do not think I would write a blog less in English and it is because I am not born to write much about something, I think I can talk a lot but not write, it is very difficult. , but if a have to write something I prefer writing about, in general, things that I know maybe books, music, or my TV series especially game of thrones. 
When I was 15 years old I discover a blog that I loved, is not the best writing, but I really liked. The blog calls “Perdida Entre Libros” and the blogger wrote about books, what he liked and disliked about some books, and especially book reviews.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

A Photograph You Like