A Photograph You Like

When I was child my mom usually taken photographs about my brother en I, with a really old camera, as old than the camera use photo rolls and it was very heavy.
I remember when my mom took those photographs, I was in my parent´s bed with my youngest brother, and we looked at the window, because my mom was there Trying to take photos. I was, I think, 7 years old and my brother had at most 2 years and was so fat that it looked like a little ball. It's one of my favourite photos, because every time I see it  I remember my childhood, I remember my beautiful dogs, my not-small house, my friends, and other things like that. In few words, the photograph Represents happiness.



Other thing, when I was child my fashion sense was a bit distorted, I thought that a skirt with pants was the best decision in life; also I used print, stripes and circles in one garment. I preferred to use as many colours as possible, because according to me it was the coolest thing. Worst of all is that there are photos of those great decisions.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

your blogging experience