getting to know each other

   Hello my name is loca, and i'm a special pug... nah im just kidding, my name is cristina mayorga, i'm 19 years old. i have two brothers Ignacio the older he study civil engineering and Alfredo the younger he is in school now, i am in the middle something more my parents are divorced.
   I am born in coyhaique on december tenth, in eleventh region. My childhood was pretty happy, i had two dogs chester and chocolate (i loved so much), but in 2010 i have to move to santiago and leave my pets with my dad. Now i live in recoleta with my brothers, my grandsparents and my mom. after entered in university i swam,and this is my favorite sport but when i entered i never swim again i know, so sad.
   I study biochemistry in universidad de chile, but biochemistry dont was my first option, however i really happy in this place,i have good friends, i have a border collie called puppy, and i live near to faculty the best of all.


have a good day.


Comentarios

  1. Hi mate, you have much lucky because you live near of the university

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you tell me about Coyhaique!! I think it's very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to live near the university :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. (Hello my name is loca, and i'm a special pug...) what a good song :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the south! Coyhaique must be beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cristina! I'm study biochemistry too! Its so cool!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

your blogging experience

A Photograph You Like