My favorite piece of technology

First of all, I want to thank martin cooper, inventor of the cell pone.

My favorite piece of technology is, I think, the Smartphone, because I can be connected with everyone in every time, have information so fast, and make things to university. but my favorite is my old smartphone , I was an iPhone SE, but just last four month, before someone (a "flaite") stole it, I could do everthing with mi iPhone, I could take beautilful potos, saw movies, had so many apps without stopping when i was using, and the most loved is the memory, had 64 Gb. I used  5 hour per day as a minimum, I consider myself a Smartphone-addicted.

Now with my new/older cellphone  a Xperia C3, I really hate it, I can´t do anything, I cant open u-cursos, with luck I can call someone, maybe I am  an exaggerated but compared with my older phone I felt like that. I used ,the xperia, to like an hour per day just for obligation (alarms, called, and other thing). Writing this I thought about  that, right now, maybe I prefer my computer.
without my new/older smartphone my life will be the same, but without the iPhone, my life changes completely


pd. i miss my iphone.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

your blogging experience

A Photograph You Like