music in my life



"We're going, somewhere where the sun is shining bright Just close your eyes, and let's pretend we're dancing in the street In Barcelona" This is part of the lyrics of my current favorite song, Barcelona by Ed Sheeran. He is British and he writes the most beautiful songs in the world. Fact: he wrote I see fire for the hobbit.
                                                                
Actually Ed Sheeran, is my favourite singer, I bought each of their albums, I like/love this kind of music, POP, pop for my are the best because make my feel happy, helps me to concentrate when I study and de-stress when I'm tired (of the life, specially university life). I also enjoy classic music like the swan lake, a different folk music of other countries, like Indian music, or Irish and Celtic music. A couple of months ago I became obsessed with a French singer Louane Emera her kind of music is pop too.

But come back to the British man, He has a concert on May 15, and Guess who's going? ME, I'm so excited and happy because I will be able to go, although I have already gone to one of their concerts and it was one of the best experiences in my life.

after read this, YOU MUST HEAR THIS SONG.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

your blogging experience

A Photograph You Like