From the invisible to the visible world and back




I do not know (like Jon Snow) anything about materials, instruments, or techniques that are important in the micro or nano world and have or might have a promising use in my career.
However, look on the internet, the fabulous internet, important techniques in my career, and find electrophoresis technique, what this technique does is to separate molecules according to the mobility of these in an electric field, I think that is really cool. Also, the electrophoresis is used for the identification of people, or rather is an analysis of the DNA, I think you can imagine, it is used in forensic medicine. So this technique is used for paternity tests, for detecting hereditary diseases, for detection of viral diseases, and more things with DNA. Thanks to this technique can detect hereditary diseases, so it has a good impact on human health. This technique helps.
Electrophoresis is widely used in biochemistry, as I mentioned above, to detect DNA and any errors it may have. I choose this technique because is frequently used in biochemistry area and it was one of this first I found. After this search I know nothing (like Jon Snow again), I mean I know was related to DNA, but nothing more. Personally, I think it cannot have disadvantages, mainly because I do not know much about it, but considering what has used this technique, which in general is purely human benefit as detection of hereditary diseases, I do not think it has disadvantages, only advantages.

Comentarios

  1. Great!! I did not know about electrophoresis, how interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow I didn't know which was the name of the technique for the paternity test, electrophoresis is awesome!!
    Regards c:

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

your blogging experience

A Photograph You Like