what is you opinion about

what is your opinión about Smartphone?
smartphones to me, are the most incredible and useful things. I enjoy smartphone because you can do everything with de phones, almost. I am smart-addicted and I really thankful with the smartphone inventor.
what is your opinión about a woman in the military?
I´m not a misogynist, so I agree with the woman in the military, generate equality between men and woman, and make a system much diverse.for me is a goos thing.
what is your opinión about the Chilean politicians?
most politicians in my opinión are corrupt, they generate public policies that only benefit them, they are liars, and selfish people. however, I know they exist, honest politicians,  they trying to make good things for the community, but they are the least.
what is your opinión about violence on televisión?
violence in televisión has to be, more should be better designed for the hair and the people watching tv at the time, because I do not agree with the transmission of a violent scene in children´s schedules.
what is your opinión about fortune telling??
o don't know so much about this topic, I don't believe in that. and I respect if someone else believes in fortune telling.
what is your opinión about soup legalizing marijuana?
I don't know actually what  I think about it,  I have never used marijuana in my life, but it I have smelled when others smoke and me is unpleasant, so I think that they should not legalize it, because more people would smoke, but if I was legalized and the consumption fuse in a private place, which each who do what they want.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

getting to know each other

your blogging experience

A Photograph You Like